Shadows Pendant Light
Designed by Lucie Koldova & Dan Yeffet for Brokis
Made in Czech Republic
The Shadows pendant light collection is a take on the famed, timeless lights found in French ateliers, and its typology pays tribute to that legacy. The combination of handblown glass, handcrafted wood, and classic shaping has given rise to a light of ageless elegance. The collection comprises four different suspension lights, as striking alone as they are in sets, characterized by a handblown glass shade set upon on a handcrafted wooden body. The clean contours and finish are accentuated by the concealed light source.
- Four individual pendant shapes
- Four pre-defined sets
- Custom arrangements available
- Seven glass colors, six body finishes
Shadows Pendant Light by Lucie Koldova and Dan Yeffet for Brokis is special not only for its wide spectrum of glass color options, surface finishes, and types of wood but also because the lights can be combined into sets according to customer requirements. They are intended for interiors and, thanks to multiple combination possibilities, are well suited to a broad range of installations.
- Glass colors include transparent, smoke grey, smoke brown, tripex opal, opaline, black, and pearl grey
- Glass finishes include glossy and acid-etched outside surface
- Body and canopy finishes include
- European oak: untreated, clear coat, natural waxed, stained black, stained white
- American walnut: natural waxed
- Cable colors include black, white, dark grey, light grey, red, and yellow
- Weight 2.2 lbs per individual pendant
- Cord length 78.7″
- Ceiling mount
- Indoor only
Czech lighting brand Brokis creates bold lighting compositions that push the boundaries of contemporary design. The brainchild of Czech entrepreneur and engineer Jan Rabell, Brokis was founded in 2006 as a platform to elevate Bohemian glassmaking to new heights and preserve generations of knowledge and craftsmanship.