Redondo Small Armchair
Designed by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
Made in Italy
Redondo Small Armchair has a distinctive two-part shape, the padded shell embraces the huge seat cushions. Its curves are shown off by the total absence of sharp corners, the softness of the fabric, and the quilted decoration where the thread, like the lines of a pencil, draws an elegant three-dimensional form.
In its design, the Redondo small armchair is inspired by 1950s and 60s American cars—their upholstered interiors, the soft curves of their bodywork, and on-the-road comfort for long coast-to-coast drives. To the observer, it is the stage for everyday life.
- Seven fabric categories
- Signature quilting pattern
Redondo Small Armchair by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso acts as an enclosed yet open space—roundness becoming a cavity, evoking the protective intimacy of an embrace.
- Injected flame-retardant polyurethane foam and polyester fiberfill over internal steel frame
- Feet in polypropylene
- Fabric covers are quilted in a specific pattern which is an integral aesthetic of this collection
- Non-removable covers
Recommended Fabric Hangers
- Quilted Version
- 135-Spring Palette > 5, 6, 7, 11
- Remix by Kvadrat
- Roxana by Sirtori
- Non-Quilted Version
- 133-People for Gentry 2 > Big Braid
- 136-Mini Me > Baby Braid
- 139-Norwegian Wood > Zanzibar
- Uniform Melange by Febrik
Founded in Udine, Italy by Agostino Moroso in 1952, the luxury Italian sofa and seating brand Moroso represents a genuine, spontaneous passion for beauty, emotion, design, and art. The values embraced by the brand are visible in the daringness of their lines of sofas, chairs, tables, and outdoor furniture.