Designed by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
Made in Italy
Gogan Sofa takes its name from Japanese stones rendered smooth by time and water. This is the name given to the Japanese stones placed to protect and embellish the banks of rivers and lakes. The form of Gogan Sofa is reminiscent of these flat stones sculpted by wind and water, solid yet smooth enough that you can lie on them.
Like sculptures in which carefully positioned and interlocked rocks maintain a balance, it is the organic shape of Gogan Sofa that maintains the balance between the elements. Through a playful arrangement with gravity, the normally hefty shape of a sofa appears altogether lightweight.
- Three fabric categories
- Coordinating armchair and coffee table
A visual order, an organic shape, a clear embrace. Composed, smooth and irregular, Gogan Sofa is like a river stone, polished by water.
Gogan Sofa by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso is an invitation to spend time together, in a relaxed and natural way.
- Elements in flame-retardant polyurethane foam in varied densities, covered with polyester fiberfill over wood
- Polyurethane available in the version complying with Cal TB117 free of flame retardants or BS 5852, crib 5
- Black polypropylene feet screwed to the frame
- Covers are removable
Recommended Fabric Hangers
- 135-Spring Palette > 1, 2, 3, 4
- 139-Norwegian Wood
- Uniform Melange by Febrik
Founded in Udine, Italy by Agostino Moroso in 1952, the luxury Italian sofa and seating brand Moroso represents a genuine, spontaneous passion for beauty, emotion, design, and art. The values embraced by the brand are visible in the daringness of their lines of sofas, chairs, tables, and outdoor furniture.