Designed by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
Made in Italy
Gentry Sofa is a project whose origins lie in the search for meticulous and well-balanced comfort, restrained yet with a nod to exaggeration. Gentry is about tradition, distinction, and belonging, but it’s also brave enough to gently poke fun at the negative connotations of bourgeois.
The large independent seat and back cushions mean that the sofa is comfortable when the user sits up properly and when she kicks her feet up.
- Four leg finishes
- Nine fabric categories, including leather
- Infinite modular compositions
A Way of Being
Gentry Sofa communicates a way of being, a sensitive approach to finding the right balance between discipline and freedom.
Gentry Sofa by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso sports an extra graceful touch, a gentle arch in the frame ensuring the right structural balance between solids and voids. The outstanding feature of this modular sofa collection lies in its almost basic simplicity, conferring character and modernity. With large, comfortable cushions and a discreet character, Gentry Sofa blends perfectly into any interior decor or setting.
- Injected flame-retardant polyurethane foam and polyester fiberfill over internal steel frame
- Front-back two-leg base is tubular steel with chrome or powder coat finish
- Seat cushions are in goose down over polyurethane foam
- The back, armrest, and optional cushions are goose down
- Covers are removable
Recommended Fabric Hangers
- 122-Elastic Fantastic 2 > Big Pois
- 133-People for Gentry 2 > Big Braid
- 134-Elastic Fantastic 3 > Husk
- 135-Spring Palette > 1, 2, 4, 5
- 139-Norwegian Wood > Zanzibar
- Coda 2 by Kvadrat
- Uniform Melange by Febrik
- Pelle / Leather T
- Pelle / Leather Z > Ciré
Founded in Udine, Italy by Agostino Moroso in 1952, the luxury Italian sofa and seating brand Moroso represents a genuine, spontaneous passion for beauty, emotion, design, and art. The values embraced by the brand are visible in the daringness of their lines of sofas, chairs, tables, and outdoor furniture.