Designed by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
Made in Italy
Bloomy is a seating system of armchairs for Moroso, that evokes the transformative steps of the life of a flower. The bud has become a chair, the open flower a lounge chair and the armchair is the flower in full bloom. To complete the range, there is a table that can be used in a variety of situations, either to accompany the armchairs or to stand happily on its own.
- Seven fabric categories
- Five variations, including a swivel armchair
Bloomy Armchair by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso takes on new, classic, or contemporary connotations depending on the covering chosen.
- Injected flame-retardant polyurethane foam over internal steel frame with elastic webbing; on black polypropylene glides
- Swivel base is steel with black RAL 9005 powder coat finish
- Removable covers
Recommended Fabric Hangers
- 136-Mini Me > Baby Braid
- Divina 3, Divina Melange 3, Divina MD by Kvadrat
- Hallingdal 65 by Kvadrat
- Tonus 4 by Kvadrat
- Uniform Melange by Febrik
- Pelle / Leather T
- Pelle / Leather Z – Ciré, Soft Ciré, Cervo
Founded in Udine, Italy by Agostino Moroso in 1952, the luxury Italian sofa and seating brand Moroso represents a genuine, spontaneous passion for beauty, emotion, design, and art. The values embraced by the brand are visible in the daringness of their lines of sofas, chairs, tables, and outdoor furniture.