Portofino Outdoor Dining Chair
Designed by Vincent Van Duysen for Paola Lenti
Made in Italy
Portofino Outdoor Dining Chair is a folding dining chair with armrests that features a warm locust heartwood base. Available in two heights: standard dining height and a slightly wider and lower version. The series also includes dining tables, stools, deck chairs, armchairs, and sofas.
The collection was awarded the 2016 Good Design Award in the Furniture category.
Portofino Outdoor Dining Chair by Vincent Van Duysen for Paola Lenti is a folding chair with a warm locust heartwood base.
- Natural or dark dyed locust heartwood structure treated with an industrial acrylic wax varnishing
- Plastic spacers
- Folding chair code B95P features a structure made of gloss varnished die-cast aluminum
- Upholstery is removable and available in the fabrics Madras or Tamil
- Removable seat pad in polyester fiber and polyurethane
- Removable seat pad upholstery available in Rope T, Brio, Thea or Wara fabric
- Removable back cushion in polyester fiber and polyurethane
- Removable back cushion upholstery available in Rope T, Brio, Thea or Wara fabric
- A seat pad and a back cushion are necessary for complete seating comfort
- This product can be used also in interior environments
- We recommend a protective cover for inclement weather
About Paola Lenti
Paola Lenti produces furniture, rugs, and architectural structures for both indoor and outdoor environments using signature materials and colors. A master colorist, Paola Lenti, founded her namesake company in 1994 in Meda, Italy, a mecca for high-end designer furniture. The brand has established itself on the international scene thanks to its timeless collection of ergonomic and stylish indoor furnishing elements and a wide range of outdoor furniture.