Sabi Outdoor Sofa
Designed by Francesco Rota for Paola Lenti
Made in Italy
Sabi Outdoor Sofa is part of a series of outdoor furnishings, all of which rest on a stunning structure of natural or wengé-dyed sassafras wood. Its defining feature is its tall, continuous back and armrests, remarkably hand-woven in Rope cord, Aquatech cord, or flat cord in Rope yarn.
High-Tech Yarn Rope
Essential to the Paola Lenti brand and its standing in the outdoor furniture industry, this proprietary yarn, now offered in 50 shades, can be combined to create almost 300 distinct hues.
Sabi Outdoor Sofa by Francesco Rota for Paola Lenti is a member of a collection of outdoor furnishings that also includes armchairs, modular elements, and a sunbed with an adjustable backrest.
- AISI 316 stainless steel structure with elastic belts
- Sassafras wood base natural finish or wengé-dyed, plastic spacers
- Fixed structure upholstery available in Thuia fabric, hand-woven Rope cord, hand-woven Aquatech cord, or flat cords in Rope yarn in different colors, hand-woven to feature a square pattern
- Removable seat cushion in polyester fiber, stress-resistant polyurethane insert, fixed foam cover in waterproofed polyester
- Removable seat cushion upholstery available in the fabrics Luz, Rope T, Brio, Thea, or Wara.
- At least one back cushion and a loose cushion per person are necessary for complete seating comfort.
- Back cushion: removable, in polyester fiber, stress-resistant polyurethane insert, fixed foam cover in waterproofed polyester.
- Loose cushion: removable, in polyester fiber, fixed foam cover in waterproofed polyester.
- Removable cushions upholstery available in the fabrics Luz, Rope T, Brio, Thea, or Wara.
This item is on display at our Denver showroom. Our 108″ floor model features:
- Frame: Rope T1328
- Base: Sassofrass Wenge
- Seat cushion: Brio BT282813
- Back cushion: Brio BT282813
About Paola Lenti
Paola Lenti produces furniture, rugs, and architectural structures for both indoor and outdoor environments using signature materials and colors. A master colorist, Paola Lenti, founded her namesake company in 1994 in Meda, Italy, a mecca for high-end designer furniture. The brand has established itself on the international scene thanks to its timeless collection of ergonomic and stylish indoor furnishing elements and a wide range of outdoor furniture.