Portofino Outdoor Dining Table
Designed by Vincent Van Duysen for Paola Lenti
Made in Italy
Portofino Outdoor Dining Table comes in large dining tables as well as a bistro table, both with stone tops. The series also includes dining chairs, stools, deck chairs, armchairs, and sofas.
The collection was awarded the 2016 Good Design Award in the Furniture category.
Vincent Van Duysen, Designer
During his career, Van Duysen has received multiple awards, including the Flemish Culture Prize for Design, Belgian Designer of the Year, the Henry van de Velde Lifetime Achievement Award, and the EDIDA for Best Interior Designer of the Year. His name has also been included in the AD100 and Elle Decor A-List multiple times.
Portofino Outdoor Dining Table by Vincent Van Duysen for Paola Lenti has a decidedly earthy vibe with its natural stone tops, rounded edges, and shapely heartwood base.
- Heartwood structure treated with an industrial acrylic wax varnishing available in natural color (black locust) or dark dyed (iroko).
- Adjustable spacers in stainless steel and rubber
- Stone top, which matches the color of the structure. Pietra di Comiso and lava stone are natural materials featuring unforeseeable differences between one slab and the other. The color differences between the different components of the tabletops are to be considered a value and not a defect, making every table unique and exclusive.
- Pietra di Comiso (structure in natural color)
- Natural lava stone (structure in dark dyed color)
- Also available in a version with gloss varnished aluminum structure and glaze top. The Glaze tops are obtained by manually glazing molded porcelain stoneware elements. The possible slight differences in color and appearance between one surface and another are unpredictable and are the value and the distinctive feature of hand-crafted workmanship.
- This product can be used also in interior environments
- We recommend a protective cover for inclement weather
About Paola Lenti
Paola Lenti produces furniture, rugs, and architectural structures for both indoor and outdoor environments using signature materials and colors. A master colorist, Paola Lenti, founded her namesake company in 1994 in Meda, Italy, a mecca for high-end designer furniture. The brand has established itself on the international scene thanks to its timeless collection of ergonomic and stylish indoor furnishing elements and a wide range of outdoor furniture.