Modo Pendant Light Collection
Designed by Jason Miller for Roll & Hill
Made in United States
The Modo Pendant series by Jason Miller for Roll & Hill was inspired by the kinds of ready-made, off-the-shelf parts that can be found at inexpensive lighting stores. Unlike those, however, Modo is painstakingly engineered and custom CNC-milled from solid aluminum. The spoke-and-hub system allows for dozens of configurations, making Modo as versatile as it is beautiful.
- 2 Globe: L 58in/148cm x W 6.5in/16cm x H 14in/35cm
- 5 Globe: L 18in/46cm x W 18in/46cm x H 14in/36cm
- 3-Sided: L 42in/106cm x W 37in/94cm x H 19in/48cm
- 4-Sided: L 39in/107cm x W 39in/107cm x H 32in/81cm
- 6-Sided: Diameter 68in/173cm x H 42in/107cm
- 8-Sided: Diameter 85in/216cm x H 50in/127cm
- Diamond: L 57in/145cm x W 31in/79cm x H H 27in/68cm
- Rectangle: L 57in/145cm x W 39.5in/100cm x H 32in/81cm
- Materials: Aluminum, glass
- Suspension: 1/2-inch aluminum stem in matching metal finish. 35-inch length included with the lamp. 96-inch length available for an additional cost. Stem length can be adjusted on site.
- Canopy: 5-inch round in matching metal finish
- Lamping: 120V LED
About Roll & Hill
Roll & Hill collaborates with some of the most exciting independent designers working today to create beautiful and unique lighting fixtures. Founded by Jason Miller in 2010 and based in Brooklyn, New York, Roll & Hill is committed to on-demand production, which allows for each piece to be customized to a client’s needs.