Originally conceived as a candelabra, Agnes Pendant Light Collection, designed by Lindsey Adelman for Roll & Hill, takes its inspiration from the fictional heroine of the same name, a worker in the world’s oldest profession during the 1849 California Gold Rush. The modular system would allow Agnes easy setup in her makeshift “workspace.”
In this version, glowing glass tubes replace the candles. Articulated joints allow the glass to be arranged in a multitude of ways.
- Pendant 2 Dimensions: Appx. L 24.5in/63cm x W 3.5in/8cm x H 15in/37cm
- Chandelier 6 Dimensions: Appx. L 33in/84cm x W 25in/64cm x H 19in/48cm
- Chandelier 10 Dimensions: Appx. L 38in/96cm x W 32in/82cm x H 25in/64cm
- Chandelier 14 Dimensions: Appx. L 72.5in/184cm x W 34in/86cm x H 21in/53cm
- Chandelier 20 Dimensions: Appx. L 59.5in/151cm x W 50in/127cm x H 33.5in/85cm
- Cascade 20 Dimensions: Appx. L 29in/74cm x W 26in/65cm x H 102in/259cm
- Materials: Machined aluminum, glass
- Suspension: 1/2-inch aluminum stem in matching metal finish
- 35-inch length included
- 96-inch length available for an additional cost
- Stem length can be adjusted on site
- Lamping: 120V LED bulbs included
About Roll & Hill
Roll & Hill collaborates with some of the most exciting independent designers working today to create beautiful and unique lighting fixtures. Founded by Jason Miller in 2010 and based in Brooklyn, New York, Roll & Hill is committed to on-demand production, which allows for each piece to be customized to a client’s needs.