Knotty Bubbles Pendant Light Collection
Designed by Lindsey Adelman for Roll & Hill
Made in United States
Inspired by Japanese packaging, buoys, and shibari, Knotty Bubbles by Lindsey Adelman for Roll & Hill is a sculptural light made of hand-blown glass ‘bubbles’ bound together with knotted rope.
- Dimensions (Approximate):
- Small Pendant: Diameter 11in/28cm x H 19in/48cm
- Large Pendant: Diameter 17in/43cm x H 27in/69cm
- 1 Lg, 2 Sm Bubbles, and 5 Barnacles: L 18in/46cm x W 18in/46cm x H Custom
- 1 Lg and 6 Sm Bubbles: L 31in/79cm x W 24in/61cm x H Custom
- 3 Lg, 2 Sm Bubbles, and 5 Barnacles: L 30in/76cm x W 43in/109cm x H Custom
- Chain: L 92in/234cm x W 14in/36cm x H Custom
- Materials: Glass, rope, marine hardware
- Suspension: Rope and marine hardware. Custom length
- Canopy: 5-inch round canopy in antique brass finish
About Roll & Hill
Roll & Hill collaborates with some of the most exciting independent designers working today to create beautiful and unique lighting fixtures. Founded by Jason Miller in 2010 and based in Brooklyn, New York, Roll & Hill is committed to on-demand production, which allows for each piece to be customized to a client’s needs.