Halo Pendant Light by Paul Loebach for Roll & Hill is distinguished by its use of cascading rings and bars of light. Loebach envisioned the Halo series as a graceful exercise in the use of energy-efficient LED technology. The collection includes a range of ceiling and wall lights.
- Materials: Steel, acrylic
- 1/2-inch steel stem in matching metal finish. 35-inch length included with the lamp.
- 96-inch length available for an additional cost
- Stem length can be adjusted on site
- Canopy: 5-inch round in matching metal finish
- 120V Illumination
- Integrated LED
- Wattage: 92 Watts
- Lumens: 1300 Lumens est.
- Color Temperature: 2700 K, 90+ CRI
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 hours est.
- Dimming: TRIAC, ELV or 0-10V
About Roll & Hill
Roll & Hill collaborates with some of the most exciting independent designers working today to create beautiful and unique lighting fixtures. Founded by Jason Miller in 2010 and based in Brooklyn, New York, Roll & Hill is committed to on-demand production, which allows for each piece to be customized to a client’s needs.