Jason Miller’s Endless Pendant Light collection takes its inspiration from 1970s Super-graphics. After the reductionist intentions of modernism faded, some architects began to use large-scale graphic elements to define space. Graphic design became architecture; Endless was designed in the same spirit. Cylindrical sections and corner units allow Endless to be custom-configured as an architectural element.
- 3 Units: Diameter 6in/15cm x L 59in/150cm
- 5 Units: Dimensions: Diameter 6in/15cm x L 92in/234cm
- Materials: Aluminum, acrylic
- Suspension: 3/8 – inch aluminum stem. Custom length
- Canopy: 2 x 5-inch canopy in matching metal finish
- Lamping: 120V
About Roll & Hill
Roll & Hill collaborates with some of the most exciting independent designers working today to create beautiful and unique lighting fixtures. Founded by Jason Miller in 2010 and based in Brooklyn, New York, Roll & Hill is committed to on-demand production, which allows for each piece to be customized to a client’s needs.