Esper Pendant Light Collection
Designed by Visibility for Roll & Hill
Made in United States
Esper Pendant, designed by Visibility for Roll & Hill, takes inspiration from chochins, the archetypal lanterns typically found outside sushi restaurants and late-night hangs-outs in Japan. The three different forms are distortions of the iconic lanterns, with smooth and spartan shapes that look to the future while retaining the humility of centuries past.
- Pendant 01: Diameter 11in/27cm x H 12in/31cm
- Pendant 02: Diameter 18in/45cm x H 14.5in/37cm
- Pendant 03: Diameter 13in/32cm x H 21in/54cm
- Materials: Glass, steel, aluminum
- Suspension: 8-foot cord. Length can be adjusted on site
- Canopy: 5-inch round in matching metal finish
- Lamping: 120V LED
About Roll & Hill
Roll & Hill collaborates with some of the most exciting independent designers working today to create beautiful and unique lighting fixtures. Founded by Jason Miller in 2010 and based in Brooklyn, New York, Roll & Hill is committed to on-demand production, which allows for each piece to be customized to a client’s needs.