Miami Soft Sofa
Designed by Paola Navone for Baxter
Made in Italy
Miami Soft Sofa by Paola Navone for Baxter is a versatile, modular sofa defined by materials that showcase Italian tradition and innovation. A touch of extra comfort featuring butter-soft leather.
- 3 straight sofa compositions
- 22 modular elements for custom configurations
- 90 leather upholstery options
Designer, Paola Navone
Italian designer Paola Navone possesses a nearly inexhaustible curiosity in her search for materials, forms, and structures in the present, past, and future. Her ability to explore new paths with leather, to make it come alive, has transformed the Baxter brand.
Miami Soft Sofa by Paola Navone for Baxter is a versatile, modular sofa defined by materials that showcase Italian tradition and innovation. According to Navone, Miami Soft is a touch of extra comfort that reveals Baxter’s award-winning ability to make extremely soft leather.
A feature of Miami Soft is its double-sidedness, which is ideal for entertaining. When positioned in the center of the room, guests are encouraged to sit on either side.
Miami Soft is also well-suited for moments of solitude and relaxation. With a simple shift of the bolster pillow, the seat can be adjusted in length, allowing the sitter to spread out horizontally or curl up in a ball.
- Frame in Chilean multilayered fir and plywood
- Feet in semi-gloss black-stained beech
- Differentiated density polyurethane foam filling with acrylic fiber covers
- Springing with woven elastic straps of covered rubber
- Seat cushions in polyurethane foam filling (AirSoff) with acrylic fiber covers
- Decorative quilting in the same shade of leather
- Backrest with movable rolls in polyurethane foam filling, covered with washed and sterilized goose down and acrylic fiber
- Leather upholstery with sharp edge stitching
- Available in a unique kind of leather and color among all soft leathers only
Italian brand Baxter makes handcrafted luxury furniture that elevates the language of leather. Founded in 1990, Baxter draws on the century-old tradition of Italian leather making but transforms the craft through experimentation. At Baxter, the rules are often broken to create solutions that push design to new heights.