Designed by Paola Navone for Baxter
Made in Italy
Leather-wrapped tubular metal meets Mongolian sheepskin in the Bruxelles armchair by Paola Navone for Baxter. This contrast between hard and soft materials results in a stylish seat that is absolutely of the moment.
- 90 leather upholstery options
- 5 Mongolian sheepskin upholstery options
- 3 sheepskin upholstery options
Mongolian sheepskin is also referred to as Tibetan lambswool. These sheep roam the rugged landscape of East Asia, which makes their wool fleece toasty-warm and highly durable.
Bruxelles Armchair by Paola Navone for Baxter pairs leather-wrapped tubular metal and Mongolian sheepskin resulting in a highly stylish seat.
- Tubular metal frame covered with natural or anthracite leather
- Seat and back cushions in differentiated density polyurethane foam
- Springing with woven elastic straps of covered rubber
- Poplar plywood inner structure
- Leather upholstery with sharp edge stitching
- Available in soft leathers, sheepskin, and Mongolian sheepskin
Italian brand Baxter makes handcrafted luxury furniture that elevates the language of leather. Founded in 1990, Baxter draws on the century-old tradition of Italian leather making but transforms the craft through experimentation. At Baxter, the rules are often broken to create solutions that push design to new heights.