Designed by Paola Navone for Baxter
Made in Italy
Milano Armchair by Paola Navone for Baxter is the ultimate soft escape with a wide seat and a fully padded backrest. Featuring subtle curves and square-shaped tufted clusters.
- 2 swivel versions
- 2 asymmetrical versions
- 90 leather upholstery options
Leather Craft Transformed
The Baxter magic lies in choosing the most exquisite full-grain leather, protecting its precious qualities, then manipulating it in unprecedented ways.
Milano Armchair by Paola Navone for Baxter features a wide seat along with a fully padded backrest for the ultimate soft escape. Subtle curves provide a beautiful contrast to Milano’s square-shaped tufted clusters. Choose between the asymmetric armchair or the swivel armchair with or without arms.
- Structure in phenolic plywood and fir essence
- Differentiated density polyurethane foam filling with acrylic fiber covering
- Decoration with same color leather and matching or white/red yarn
- Sofa and asymmetric armchair with base in matte black-varnished tulipier wood
- Armchair with swivel base in matte black varnished metal
- Available in soft leathers only
Italian brand Baxter makes handcrafted luxury furniture that elevates the language of leather. Founded in 1990, Baxter draws on the century-old tradition of Italian leather making but transforms the craft through experimentation. At Baxter, the rules are often broken to create solutions that push design to new heights.