Designed by Paola Navone for Baxter
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Milano Armchair is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this model features Kashmir Mimetique leather (soft grey/green) with a matte-black varnished metal base.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as pictured in the second image
- Excellent condition
- Swivel version
Leather Craft Transformed
The Baxter magic lies in choosing the most exquisite full-grain leather, protecting its precious qualities, then manipulating it in unprecedented ways.
Milano Armchair by Paola Navone for Baxter features a wide seat along with a fully padded backrest for the ultimate soft escape. Subtle curves provide a beautiful contrast to Milano’s square-shaped tufted clusters. Choose between the asymmetric armchair or the swivel armchair with or without arms.
- Structure in phenolic plywood and fir essence
- Differentiated density polyurethane foam filling with acrylic fiber covering
- Decoration with same color leather and matching or white/red yarn
- Sofa and asymmetric armchair with base in matte black-varnished tulipier wood
- Armchair with swivel base in matte black varnished metal
- Available in soft leathers only
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Italian brand Baxter makes handcrafted luxury furniture that elevates the language of leather. Founded in 1990, Baxter draws on the century-old tradition of Italian leather making but transforms the craft through experimentation. At Baxter, the rules are often broken to create solutions that push design to new heights.