Santa Monica Armchair by Jean-Marie Massaud for Poliform is an enveloping, comfortable seat with silhouettes that feature highly original styling thanks to the various upholstery and stitching options. This comfy, versatile armchair adds a touch of casual chic to any space.
- Flexible molded polyurethane structure with elements in muti-density polyurethane foam
- Double-density flexible polyurethane seat padding
- Flexible molded polyurethane seat with elements in multi-density polyurethane foam
- Pre-covering parts in cotton cloth with inner side in feathers and parts in polyester padding
- Final cover
- Not stretched removable slipcover in fabric.
- Stretched removable in fabric
- Not removable in leather
- Double normal stitch
- Drawstring stitch, thread in colors of sample book (covers in leather and velvet excluded)
- Trims available only for slipcover in colors as per sample book
- Plastic cylinder feet or rotating base
Sophisticated beyond measure, Poliform represents an idea of style that is both soft and contemporary. The company was founded in 1970 in the Como region of Italy, an area renowned for high-end furniture. Poliform’s numerous lines include systems and furnishings for the whole house: bookcases, wall and media systems, walk-in closets, wardrobes, and beds.