THE EMBODIMENT OF COMFORT
With its full, voluptuous profile, Saint Germain transforms any space into a warm, familiar landscape.
Saint Germain by Jean-Marie Massaud for Poliform is a system of sofas and upholstery elements with sinuous and sensual shapes. An enveloping and round style recurs in all the modules of the series, with options for straight sofas, sectional configurations, or organic compositions.
With its full, voluptuous profile, Saint Germain transforms any space into a warm and familiar landscape, giving a pleasant sensation of domestic comfort.
- Woods and by-products structure
- Molded flexible polyurethane backrest structure
- Multi-density molded polyurethane seat cushion
- Pre-cover in cotton cloth with feathers
- Removable fabric or leather final cover
- Adjustable, painted metal feet
Sophisticated beyond measure, Poliform represents an idea of style that is both soft and contemporary. The company was founded in 1970 in the Como region of Italy, an area renowned for high-end furniture. Poliform’s numerous lines include systems and furnishings for the whole house: bookcases, wall and media systems, walk-in closets, wardrobes, and beds.