A contemporary classic, Husk Office Chair by Patricia Urquiola adapts the profile of its namesake armchair. Made of multilayer polymer Hirek®, the body conveys a sense of both mental and physical comfort with its distinct capitonné-inspired style. The cushions, in fabric or leather and fixed with press studs, are distinguished by their quilting. The swivel base in die-cast aluminum comes in three finish options.
While Husk Office Chair can appear playful or formal depending upon the finishes and upholstery selected, all configurations are underscored by complete comfort.
- Shell in white, anthracite, brown or tortora high-density polyurethane resin (Baydur®)
- Shell cover (P1FCN-P1FCN_C-P1GCN-P1GCN_C-P2FC-P3FC-P4GC) in natural, black, dark brown, tortora, or ivory thick leather
- Upholstery in polyester fiber, needle polyester fiber section
- Support frame (P3F-P3FC-P4G-P4GC) in white painted, black painted, or bright brushed die-cast aluminum
- Wheels (P3F-P3FC) in black-grey plastic material for soft surfaces or black plastic material for hard surfaces
- Ferrules in plastic material
- Cover in fabric or leather
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.