ADD WARMTH & COMFORT
Hygge your home with the Husk Armchair. This soft, welcoming piece adds a touch of character and makes any space instantly more inviting.
Endowed with a spirit that merges with a variety of styles, Husk Armchair by Patricia Urquiola for B&B Italia conveys a sense of both mental and physical comfort. Its stiff shell, made of multilayer polymer Hirek®, features a soft cushion divided into ergonomic portions. The wood base version rests upon a grey oak or brushed light oak solid wood support that is available in both fixed or swivel models.
While Husk Armchair can appear playful or formal depending upon the finishes and upholstery selected, all configurations are underscored by complete comfort. Pair the armchair with its ideal companion piece—Husk Ottoman—for an extra comfy and stylish combination.
- Shell in white, black or tortora Hirek® plastic material
- Shell upholstery in a polyester fiber with cotton cover
- Seat support in shaped polyurethane, non-slip fabric
- Swivel base-frame (H1G-H2G-H3G-H4G) in die-cast aluminum, steel profiles, black painted hard polyurethane, and grey oak, or brushed light oak solid wood legs
- Ferrules in plastic material
- Cover in fabric or leather
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.