Forming part of the iconic seating collection of the same name, the Papilio Shell dining chair by Naoto Fukasawa for B&B Italia calls to mind the wings of a butterfly ready to take flight.
Papilio Shell comes with a padded polypropylene shell covered in fabric or leather. The base comes in two versions: with four steel or four wooden legs.
- Polypropylene shell
- Bayfit® flexible cold shaped polyurethane foam shell upholstery (SH1I-SH2I-SH3I-SH4I)
- Support frame
- Steel profiles support frame (SH1-SH1I)
- Solid wood legs (SH2-SH2I)
- Double-side ferrules (SH1-SH1I-SH2-SH2I) plastic material/felt
- Fabric or Gamma leather cover
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.