Designed by Antonio Citterio for Flexform
Made in Italy
Sure to play a starring role in the living room, Gregory Sofa exhibits a bold personality, exquisite proportions, and sophisticated construction details.
- Two versions: Gregory 41″ deep or Gregory XL 45″ deep
- A variety of straight and sectional compositions
- Multiple chaise-longues and ottoman elements
- Cowhide finish on exposed webbing
- Grosgrain piping on soft cushions
When it comes to Gregory, the first thing that catches your eye is the base. A frame of sleek metal is punctuated by strips of cowhide, creating a playful, unexpected pattern. “Webbing, for designers, is a reminder of the great heroes of design. Mies van der Rohe comes to mind." —Antonio Citterio
The personality of Gregory Sofa by Antonio Citterio for Flexform is evident in the austerity of the unique metal base that is softened by the warmth of the elegant cowhide finish on the exposed parts of the elastic webbing that supports the seat cushions.
Just like the couture tailoring of the grosgrain piping that outlines the soft cushions, this formal-aesthetic solution traces back to the expertise that lies at the core of Flexform’s genetic legacy. The goose-down-filled backrest cushions and bolster noticeably improve comfort and promote proper ergonomics while enjoying a good read.
The metal structure and cast aluminum feet come in a variety of finishes that invite sophisticated color pairings with the cowhide webbing, available in tobacco, dark brown, grey, and black.
Now available in a deeper version, Gregory XL Sofa is distinguished by its impressive size. Modular elements can be assembled into generously proportioned arrangements designed to offer a superior level of comfort.
- Structure in burnished or gunmetal finish with elastic webbing finished in black (5005), dark brown (5004), tobacco (5015) or grey (5003) color cowhide
- Finish plus version structure in metal with satin, chrome, or black chrome finish with elastic webbing finished in black (5005), dark brown (5004), tobacco (5015), or grey (5003) color cowhide
- Seat cushions in polyester fiber with an insert in single-density crushproof material
- Backrest/armrest in metal with molded polyurethane and Dacron padding, covered with a protective laminated fabric
- Backrest cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma Certified, Gold Label) with polyurethane fiber support bolster
- Optional cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma Certified, Gold Label); upon request, with an upcharge
- Feet in cast aluminum with burnished or gunmetal finish. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Finish plus version feet in cast aluminum with satin, chrome, and black chrome finish. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Upholstery is removable in both the fabric and leather versions
- Upholstery piping — fine tailoring includes grosgrain piping
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.