Designed by Antonio Citterio for Flexform, the Romeo Compact Sofa is smaller in seat depth, compared to the Romeo Seating System, but still maintains the delicate lines, generous padding, and couture tailoring of its namesake. The higher backrest of the Romeo Compact sofa allows comfortable support, despite the elimination of the bolster cushion that comes with the Romeo sofa.
Romeo Compact sits on graceful cast aluminum feet. Delicate grosgrain piping outlines the cushions, lending the sofa a fresh, contemporary decor vibe. Thanks to its scaled-down proportions, the Romeo Compact sofa is an apartment-scale sofa that fits with ease in residential settings with space restrictions, as well as hospitality venues, like lounges and waiting rooms.
- Metal structure with soft topper in polyurethane foam covered with a protective laminated fabric
- Seat cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, gold label) with insert in crushproof, variable density material
- Backrest/armrest in metal with polyurethane foam and sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, gold label) padding
- Backrest cushions/optional cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, gold label) upon request, with an upcharge
- Feet in cast aluminum with burnished finish. Rests on pads made of thermoplastic material.
- Upholstery is removable in fabric or leather
The overall dimensions of the armrest and backrest are indicative.
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.