Composed of understated upholstered pieces that can be combined in different ways, the modular Perry Sofa by Antonio Citterio for Flexform heralds a new way of designing living spaces. Perry encourages wholly original arrangements, using modules with irregular shapes that lend a dynamic flow and casual look.
Perry features soft shapes generously padded in goose down, calibrated proportions, and sophisticated tailoring details, like the piping that outlines the silhouette of the upholstered pieces.
Another differentiating detail in this unconventional design is the option to replace the traditional upholstered armrest with an elegant and equally functional cowhide-clad container element with a handy compartment for storing throws, magazines, and books.
The variety of modules available — stand-alone, L-shaped and asymmetrical seating elements, ottomans, chaise longues, storage elements — allows for the creation of a great number of arrangements, from traditional stand-alone versions with scaled-down sizes to larger, more complex solutions, designed to enliven a distinctly contemporary domestic landscape.
- Structure in solid wood with variable density polyurethane foam padding enveloped in protective laminated fabric and an external layer of sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, Gold label).
- Magazine-holder armrest in metal, clad in cowhide in these colors: white 5007, sand 5001, olive 5006, tobacco 5015, Bulgarian red 5008, dark brown 5004, extra dark brown 5013, grey 5003, black 5005, dark brown suede 6004, black suede 6005, olive suede 6003, sand suede 6001. Base in epoxy powder-coated metal, glossy anthracite color. Sits on feet made of thermoplastic material.
- Optional cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, Gold label); optional cushions are upon request with upcharge.
- Sofa and armrest base in epoxy powder-coated metal, glossy anthracite color. Sits on feet made of thermoplastic material.
- Upholstery is removable in both the fabric and leather versions.
- Upholstery piping upholstery detailing includes grosgrain piping that can be crafted in all the colors on the sample board, including in the PVC/leather-look finish.
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.