28 Series Cluster Pendant Light Collection
Designed by Omer Arbel for Bocci
Made in Canada
28.19 Pendant Light - Cluster
A Hexagonal Bouquet
A dense arrangement of 19, 37, or 61 organic spheres neatly gathered to create a brilliant bouquet of light.
28 Series Cluster Pendant Lights by Omer Arbel for Bocci result from an innovative fabrication process that manipulates both the temperature and the direction of airflow into blown glass. The result is a slightly distorted sphere with an interior landscape of satellite shapes, including an opaque milk glass diffuser that houses either a low-voltage xenon or LED lamp. The pendants hang in the shape of a hexagonal bouquet, bundled together by an adjustable ring, which changes the curvature of the piece and its proportional reading.
- 28.19 is a cluster of nineteen hand-blown pendants that attach using a fixed-length headphone jack connection to a round canopy.
- 28.37 is a cluster of 37 hand-blown pendants that attach using a fixed-length headphone jack connection to a round canopy.
- 28.61 is a cluster of 61 hand-blown pendants that attach using a fixed-length headphone jack connection to a round canopy.
- 28 Series Cluster Pendant Lights are differentiated by their fixed lengths up to 10′ (standard) or up to 100′ (custom).
- Lamps (20-watt xenon or 1.5-watt LED) and power supplies included.
- There are over 20 color options available for the 28 Series. Please contact a Studio Como Design Consultant for more information.
Bocci is a lighting design and manufacturing company based in Vancouver and Berlin. Founded in 2005 under the creative directorship of Omer Arbel, Bocci represents an approach to lighting that is devoted to the relationship between spaces and objects.