21 Series Cluster Pendant Light Collection
Designed by Omer Arbel for Bocci
Made in Canada
21.19 Pendant Light - Cluster
Clustered together, the trumpet-shaped porcelain forms of the 21 Series call to mind the ocean, seashells, and long walks in nature. These organic shapes bring the outdoors in with their warm, intriguing profiles.
21 Series Cluster Pendant Lights by Omer Arbel for Bocci result from a fabrication process in which thin porcelain sheets are draped over an inverted diffuser made of sandblasted borosilicate glass. The thin porcelain skin is allowed to dress the borosilicate core in whatever form occurs naturally—creating a unique shape in every iteration of the fabrication process. Each glass diffuser houses a low-voltage xenon or LED lamp. A strong contrast occurs between the soft, organically distributed light passing through the white porcelain skin and the crisp light moving through the glass diffuser.
- 21.19 Cluster is comprised of 19 raw porcelain pendants that attach using a fixed-length headphone jack connection to a round white powder-coated canopy.
- 21.37 Cluster is comprised of 37 raw porcelain pendants that attach using a fixed-length headphone jack connection to a round white powder-coated canopy.
- 21.61 Cluster is comprised of 61 raw porcelain pendants that attach using a fixed-length headphone jack connection to a rectangular white powder-coated canopy.
- The 21 Series Cluster Pendant Lights are differentiated by their round cluster canopies and non-adjustable length up to 10′ (standard) and up to 100′ (custom).
- 21 Series pendants are designed to cluster in groups, with individual pieces touching each other to create a layered composition in three dimensions.
- Lamps (20-watt xenon or 1.5-watt LED) and power supplies included.
- Please note, the shortest and longest lengths must be provided and are recommended to be at least 12″ apart to create an optimum cascade. Bocci will create a random selection of lengths throughout the minimum and maximum range provided.
Bocci is a lighting design and manufacturing company based in Vancouver and Berlin. Founded in 2005 under the creative directorship of Omer Arbel, Bocci represents an approach to lighting that is devoted to the relationship between spaces and objects.