The 100 Series Adjustable Pendant Light collection by Omer Arbel for Bocci brings multiple glass artists together to prepare molten glass bubbles that are then smashed together to produce unpredictable interlocking glass forms. These glass forms are sliced with a diamond saw to reveal a freeform matrix, then frosted and lit from within.
- 100.1 has 4 canopy options, visible in the gallery images. “Standard Brushed Nickel” and “Standard White” directly attach to a standard junction box (not supplied). “Deep Brushed Nickel” and “Deep White” house the power supply within the canopy and are best used where a junction box is not available. Each pendant comes with a lamp and an integral power supply. For orders of more than 8 LED pendants, please specify in the order notes if you would like them to dim and one dimmable remote mounted driver will be sent.
- 100.3 is comprised of 3 blown glass pendants which attach to a single brushed nickel or white canopy. Lamps (1.5-watt LED) and power supplies included.
- 100.5 is comprised of 5 blown glass pendants which attach to a single brushed nickel or white canopy. Lamps (1.5-watt LED) and power supplies included.
- 100.7 is comprised of 7 blown glass pendants which attach to a single brushed nickel or white canopy in a random configuration. Lamps (1.5-watt LED) and power supplies included.
- Given the handmade and unique nature of these pendants, the general size range of each is from 150mm-191mm (5.5″ – 75.5″).
- The 100 Series Adjustable Pendant Lights are differentiated by their adjustable lengths up to 10′ (standard) or up to 100′ (custom).
- Lamps (1.5-watt LED) and power supplies included.
- Please note pendants should be touching or nestled closely together while composing the installation. The crisp cut edges of the 100 pendants are fragile and can chip if not handled with care when installing and cleaning.
- Blown glass
- Braided metal coaxial cable
- Electrical components
- White powder-coated or brushed nickel canopy
Bocci is a lighting design and manufacturing company based in Vancouver and Berlin. Founded in 2005 under the creative directorship of Omer Arbel, Bocci represents an approach to lighting that is devoted to the relationship between spaces and objects.