Unna Dining Table
Designed by Monica Förster for Zanat
Made in Bosnia
Unna Dining Table by Monica Förster exhibits a lightness and elegance that are arguably unseen in an extension table, in particular a table made entirely of solid wood.
- Solid wood
- Fixed or extendable versions
Unna Dining Table by Monica Förster for Zanat is available in both fixed and extendable versions. What distinguishes the extendible version of the table in addition to its overall sleek design are lace-like hand-carved tabletop extension leaves, inserted in the middle of the table. The hand-carved leaves catch the light beautifully and are irresistibly tactile.
The leaves can match the color of the table frame or come in a contrasting color (applies to black and white maple versions). The table can be extended by 50 cm with one and 100 cm with two extension leaves, both conveniently stored underneath the tabletop. The handmade extension mechanism made in steel and wood is custom-designed, very simple to use, and built to last.
- Fixed table in solid wood
- Black-stained maple, white-oiled maple, wenge-stained maple, white-oiled ash, oiled ash, white-oiled oak, oiled oak, oiled walnut
- Extendable table in solid wood
- Black-stained maple, white-oiled maple, wenge-stained maple, ash white oil, oiled ash, oiled walnut
- Unna Table (fixed)
- W 160 D 85 H 74 cm / W 63” D33.5” H29” (sits 6)
- W 180 D 85 H 74 cm / W 71” D33.5” H29” (sits 6)
- W 220 D 85 H 74 cm / W 86.5” D33.5” H29” (sits 8)
- Unna Table (extendable)
- Table with 1 leaf W 210 D 85 H 74 cm / W 82.5” D33.5” H29” (sits 8)
- Table with 2 leaves W 260 D 85 H 74 cm / W 102.5” D33.5” H29” (sits 10)
- Black-stained maple table available with black/white or all black carvings
Craftsmanship is the essence of the Bosnian furniture brand Zanat. For four generations, the Nikšić family has been designing and building heirloom-quality, hand-carved furniture using a primitive technique that originated in a small village near their hometown of Konjic. Today this woodcarving technique is officially inscribed on the UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity list.