Designed by Poltrona Frau Style & Design Centre
Made in Italy
Obi is a complete and spacious system of storage units, ideal for creating visual harmony in the bedroom. Designed by Poltrona Frau Style & Design Centre with large leather handles that become decorative motifs, the Obi dresser, tall boy, and bedside tables are valuable objects high on elegance and practicality.
- 4 sizes
- 2 wood finishes
- 70 leather colors
Obi Dresser by Poltrona Frau Style & Design Centre is available lacquered with scratch-resistant milk-colored paint or in wood with a brown walnut veneer. The Obi dresser, nightstands, and tallboy have drawers mounted on metal guides with soft closing. The front of the drawers and the handles are entirely covered in Pelle Frau® leather, of the same or different color, with tone-on-tone or contrasting vertical stitching, with a refined decorative effect. The top of each Obi container can be completed, on request, with an elegant mat in Pelle Frau® leather.
- MDF structure with backrest in raw wood particleboard. Available finishes:
- Varnished with scratch-resistant Milk (35) colored varnish
- Brown Walnut (41) veneer
- Made with MDF panels, faced with decorative melamine with a lino effect, ecru color
- Padding made of molded polyurethane foam
- The drawers are mounted on metal soft-close runners
- Front of drawers entirely covered in Pelle Frau® leather
- Solid birch wood feet varnished in grey scratch-resistant varnish
- Original strip knobs in Pelle Frau® leather with interior reinforcement and decorative vertical stitching
- Tone-on-tone stitching
- Contrasting stitching
About Poltrona Frau
Known for its virtuosity with leather, Poltrona Frau represents a blend of expert craftsmanship, sustainability, and sartorial savoir-faire. Founder Lorenzo Frau founded the company in Turin in 1912 after seeing Chesterfield sofas in England and imagining their success in Italy. In less than two decades, Poltrona Frau was furnishing the most important interiors in Italy, including the residences of the Italian Royal Family.