Nivola 2-Seater Sofa
Designed by Jean-Marie Massaud for Poltrona Frau
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Nivola 2-Seater Sofa by Roberto Lazzeroni for Poltrona Frau is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In good condition, this model features a blended fabric Category B/Mélange 5 Lapis (navy/beige blend), as well as Pelle Frau® Saddle Extra in Talpa.
- One (1) available
- Good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Light, feminine, and highly alluring, the Nivola 2-Seater Sofa by Roberto Lazzeroni for Poltrona Frau stands out for its clean, streamlined design. Simple and precise lines for a compact and rounded seat, enhanced by warm and natural materials.
- Molded polyurethane foam backrest structure
- Seasoned beech wood seat structure
- Elastic belts seat suspension
- Backrest and armrests padding in polyurethane foam and polyester wadding
- Padded seat with polyurethane foam and pressed felt
- Four solid ash wood legs a wengè stain with a triangular cross-section. Black nylon spacers.
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
About Poltrona Frau
Known for its virtuosity with leather, Poltrona Frau represents a blend of expert craftsmanship, sustainability, and sartorial savoir-faire. Founder Lorenzo Frau founded the company in Turin in 1912 after seeing Chesterfield sofas in England and imagining their success in Italy. In less than two decades, Poltrona Frau was furnishing the most important interiors in Italy, including the residences of the Italian Royal Family.