Jacques Swivel Armchair
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Jacques Armchair by Rodolfo Dordoni is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this model features blended ash color fabric, Category G/Ginger/Cenere 04.
- One (1) available
- Finish as shown in following images
- 55% Acrylic 38% Cotton 5% Polyester 2% Nylon
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Jacques is the consummate expression of Minotti's manufacturing virtuosity. Structural perfection and flawless tailoring underscore the high level of expertise achieved by the company's master craftsmen.
Jacques Armchair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is a member of a family of pieces that includes sofas and ottomans available in several sizes. The Jacques collection originates from a common design seed that transforms a vaguely retro form into a symbol of contemporary style.
Jacques conveys a sophisticated aesthetic language that is expressed in soft shapes, compact proportions, and details with striking visual impact, like its metal base with Bronze finish. Elegant stitching emphasizes the curved silhouette of the Jacques armchairs, whose rounded shapes create a surprising contrast with the more formal, geometric outlines of the Lawrence sofa.
All of the seating elements share the enveloping lines that offer a pleasant sensation of welcoming warmth, thanks to the soft cushioning in the seats and backrests. The sophisticated elegance and compact proportions are inherent in all the Jacques seating elements and allow them to thrive harmoniously in any setting—from home decor to hospitality—and to be easily paired with the new seating systems.
- Metal-coated structure in fire-resistant polyurethane foam. The 160 cm and 200 cm sofas and the armchairs have additional, softer foam padding laminated to the backrest.
- Seat suspension provided by high-rubber content elastic webbing
- Backrest and seat covered in breathable heat-bonded fiber
- Armchairs have full perimeter curved bases; both have Bronze color painted finish and come with adjustable feet
- The base of the armchairs is available with 360° swivel movement (without return) or fixed
- Black protective polyethylene glides
- Backrest cushions have channeled goose down padding (Assopiuma certified, Gold Label) with core insert in Memory Foam
- Seat cushions are made with channeled goose down padding (Assopiuma certified, Gold Label) and a core insert of high resilience, variable-density polyurethane foam wrapped in a layer of Memory Foam
- Optional “Decor” cushions with channeled goose down padding (Assopiuma certified, Gold Label) with a decorative, soft silicone button in the middle
- Seat cushions, backrest cushions, and structure covers are completely removable in all versions (fabric and leather)
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.