Himani – A Rug
Designed by Baxter P for Baxter
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Himani – A Rug is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this trapezoidal model is approximately 9.5′ x 5.5′.
- One (1) available
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Himani Rug by Baxter is a collection of iconic rugs produced in limited and numbered series. Irregularly shaped, each rug is characterized by a series of contrasts: texture, three-dimensional elements, and uneven surfaces matched with smooth ones.
The contrast of vegetable silk and wool creates glossy and matte effects as the yarns react differently to light; thanks to light, the refinement of color combinations in every section of the rugs can be subtly perceived. The different heights of the fleece (“shaggy” on purpose and meticulously hand-finished by expert craftsmen) are softened by more refined sections, adding a touch of elegance.
- Hand-knotted and hand-sewn in Nepal, using a mix of yarns:
- Ngari twisted wool
- Himalayan wool
- Indian Sari silk
- Developed on 4 fleece heights that are hand-cut and hand-finished
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Italian brand Baxter makes handcrafted luxury furniture that elevates the language of leather. Founded in 1990, Baxter draws on the century-old tradition of Italian leather making but transforms the craft through experimentation. At Baxter, the rules are often broken to create solutions that push design to new heights.