Doge Dining Table
Designed by Carlo Scarpa for Cassina
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Doge Dining Table by Carlo Scarpa is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In fair condition with a few minor scratches on the glass tabletop, the 102.5″ floor model features a black galvanized steel base.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as shown in second image
- Fair condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
The emblem of the Ultrarazionale movement, Doge Dining Table by Carlo Scarpa for Cassina takes an innovative approach to shapes and sizes. The table conveys an image of strength and character facilitated by the author’s extraordinary ability to combine materials of different scales.
The architectural base in thick, flat aluminum or steel profiles forms the core of this iconic table, where the refined elegance of the base takes on the starring role as seen through the glass top.
The 102.5″ floor model features a glass tabletop and a black galvanized steel base.
- Brushed metal frame structure lacquered over with protective transparent gloss
- Anodized aluminum frame (colors as per pricelist)
- Visible burnished screws
- Decorative brass spacer inserts
- Float or fumè anthracite glass table top, beveled sides with bright wire and radial corners.
- White Carrara marble or black Marquiña marble
- Low gloss polyester finishing.
- Black rubber feet
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
With the instinct to foretell today what will become a classic tomorrow, Cassina has been designing the future of interiors for over 90 years. Founded by brothers Cesare and Umberto Cassina in 1927, the company is credited with launching industrial design in post-war Italy.