The Aston Armchair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is a member of a family of individual pieces that also includes a sofa, a daybed, ottomans, stools, and chairs, custom-designed to furnish homes and hospitality spaces with style and elegance.
Inspiration for the Aston Armchair is unabashedly retro, while the execution is altogether upscale—eloquent lines, a more conservative scale, and the kind of painstaking construction that expresses time-tested artisan craftsmanship.
Aston Armchair, featuring soft padding in the seat cushion and the seatback, extends a comfortable welcome with or without armrests. The pewter color cast aluminum feet accent Aston’s fine design concept.
- Metal structure with high natural rubber content elastic strap webbing
- Backrest is encased in fire-resistant polyurethane foam and an additional heat-sensitive variable density Memory Foam insert.
- Seat in variable-density polyurethane foam coupled with a lightweight channeled down quilting to lend inviting softness and fluffiness to the experience
- Fully removable covers in the fabric version, non-removable in the leather version
- Molded die-cast aluminum legs (exclusive Minotti Studio design) painted in Pewter color with high gloss, anti-fingerprint finish
- Protective Hytrel® (soft, non-scratch rubber) slides
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.