A bas-relief design, underlining the bold expression of the curved lines and different thicknesses of the pile, animates Wisp Relief Rug by Minotti Studio with interesting three-dimensional chiaroscuro effects.
The original pattern, developed in the macro form to cover the entire rug, was designed by Minotti Studio as proof of the brand’s ability to decorate spaces. Inspired by the 1970s, the rug encompasses a dynamic blend of curves, ellipses, and wavy lines.
- 100% of New Zealand wool
- Hand-tufted artisan workmanship
- The surface profile has two different thicknesses (12 and 35 mm) that produce the characteristic graphic motif
- The backing is made of polyester, while the lining material is treated with hypoallergenic prevulcanized natural latex
- Overall weight 5.5 kg/m²
- The rug can be made in custom sizes (multiples of 50 cm)
- Because it is handcrafted, the overall size of the rug can vary by approximately 3 cm, even on custom-sized rugs
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.