Designed by Nendo for Minotti
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Tape Armchair by Nendo is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In good condition, this floor model features grey leather back, Category Nature Leather/Lodge/01 Sabbia, and a grey blended fabric seat and cushion, Category G/Ayala.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as shown in following images
- Good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Signed by the eclectic Japanese studio Nendo, directed by Oki Sato, Tape Armchair is a seat with a light silhouette, but a strong personality.
With their distinctive, ironic approach, Nendo overturns the traditional idea of the feet coming out of the body of the seat, placing them externally to the structure. Tape owes its name to its couture detail, conceived as a piece of ribbon that holds the Bronze-colored metal feet—Nendo’s tribute to the sartorial experience of Minotti.
The soft curve of the shell, which accommodates the soft back cushion, highlights the pure and enveloping line of the armchair.
In this version, the fabric covers the back and the seat cushion, while the shell and the tape detail are in leather of the same color.
With its firm formal identity and its impeccable proportions, Tape Armchair becomes the protagonist of any space that welcomes it, whether residential or commercial.
- Solid wood structure with high natural rubber content elastic strap webbing
- Backrest is coated in fire-resistant polyurethane foam and the seat is variable-density polyurethane foam
- Backrest and seat cased in breathable heat-bonded fiber laminated to white hypoallergenic cotton fabric for added softness
- Metal painted base with a polish anti-fingerprint Bronze varnished
- The front legs are protected by a strip of curved metal in the same finish as the base
- The back legs have leather or saddle-hide trim
- Adjustable stainless-steel feet painted Bronze color
- Black protective polyethylene glides
- Backrest cushion padding in heat-bonded fiber with center insert in polyurethane foam
- Backrest and structure cushion upholstery covers are completely removable in all versions (fabric and leather)
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.