The Reeves Dining Chair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti leverages the qualities of its namesake armchair in the design of a dining version that combines comfort and well-balanced proportions.
The enveloping backrest has a heat-molded structural polyurethane outer shell combined with a high-density flexible molded polyurethane layer. The long, slender legs are made of solid Sucupira with stained Mink finish or solid ash with open pore Moka lacquered finish.
- Metal seat structure coated in fireproof polyurethane foam with suspension provided by high-rubber-content elastic webbing
- Backrest in structural polyurethane (Baydur® 60), coated in flexible fireproof polyurethane foam
- Backrest and seat casing in breathable heat-bonded fireproof fiber
- Fabric or leather covers can be removed by removing the wood frame
- Solid ash legs with open pore Moka lacquered finish or solid Sucupira legs with stained Mink finish
- Protective felt glides
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.