With its graceful lines and compact proportions, the Reeves Armchair is especially suited to creating intimate conversation areas.
The Reeves Armchair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti comes with a full-blown personality that sets the stage for lively, meaningful conversation. The Reeves family comprises numerous chairs, each of which was specifically designed for a particular setting, in terms of both use and style. The carefully engineered proportions of the elements in the Reeves series allow these products to be seamlessly integrated into residential and hospitality settings, like lounge areas, waiting rooms, corporate offices, and boutiques.
Reeves “Large” Armchair
The Reeves “Large” Armchair—with its generous proportions and enveloping lines—has a molded structural polyurethane shell with an interior layer in flexible, high-density polyurethane.
The back of the armchair rests on a sophisticated curved metal support with a glossy light bronze painted finish, while the front of the Reeves “Large” chair sits on legs made of solid Sucupira wood with stained Mink color finish.
Reeves “Wood” Armchair
The Reeves “Wood” Armchair revisits the original design that sets the Reeves collection apart, offering lighter proportions and a captivating combination of materials that exude a welcoming warmth.
The backrest in curved plywood with Sucupira veneer and stained Mink finish is bonded to an internal shell in structural polyurethane and a molded, flexible, high-density polyurethane layer. The back of the armchair rests on a metal support with a glossy Bronze painted finish while the front legs are in solid Sucupira wood with a stained Mink color finish. The Reeves “Wood” armchair can be paired with its namesake ottoman.
Reeves “Small” Armchair
The Reeves “Small” Armchair is synonymous with compact size and the sophisticated constructive details that set the entire Reeves collection apart. The Reeves “Small” Armchair comes with either a fixed or swivel base.
The back of the Reeves “Small” Armchair with fixed base rests on a metal support with a glossy Bronze painted finish and on front legs in solid Sucupira wood with stained Mink color finish.
- Metal seat structure coated in fireproof polyurethane foam with suspension provided by high-rubber-content elastic webbing.
- Backrest in structural polyurethane (BAYDUR® 60), coated in flexible fireproof polyurethane foam.
- Backrest of the “Wood” armchair is in curved, veneered Sucupira plywood with stained Mink finish laminated to a structural polyurethane. Backrest and seat casing in breathable heat-bonded fireproof fiber.
- Fabric or leather covers can be removed by removing the metal frame. The “Wood” armchair cover can not be removed.
- Solid Sucupira front legs with stained Mink finish and with upper and lower metal plates in Bronze painted finish. Back support in press-formed metal with a glossy Bronze painted finish.
- The “Small” armchair swivel base has 70 mm die-cast aluminum cross base with a glossy Light Bronze painted finish and adjustable rubber feet. The base has a 360° swivel movement with a 180° return.
- Protective bronze-painted SEBS glide (soft scratchproof rubber).
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.