The Beauty of Shape & Form
Perfectly proportioned with no extraneous details, the Mirto Dining Table creates a sense of purity and elegance in a room—the essence of minimalist design.
With its precise formal appearance, Mirto Dining Table by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia is at once minimalist and elegant. The table’s components are characterized by a simple design of reduced thickness and are available in a wide array of materials and finishes. The tabletops range from reflective glass and compact marbles to various grains and colors of wood. In concert with the base finish, these combinations make for a variety of solutions, including monochromatic black and white.
- Frame in white painted, black painted, pewter painted or painted black chrome die-cast aluminum and aluminum extrusions
- Top finish
- Grey oak, brushed light oak, brushed black oak, smoked oak veneered MDF wood fiber panel
- Painted bronzed reflective glass
- Carrara white marble venatino statuarietto (matte polyester finish), Marquinia black marble (glossy polyester finish)
- Glossy frisé eucalypt
- Ferrules in thermoplastic elastomer
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.