An enduring form, the Michel Sofa is one of those rare objects that are universally and continually relevant.
Designed for those who love comfort and modernity and intended to be evergreen, Michel Sofa by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia mirrors the design philosophy of its author who shows a preference for simple shapes that are pure and elegant in their linear form.
The variety in the Michel product range makes it possible to organize different types and methods of use, from formal to casual. A common denominator of this seating system is the wide variety of elements that make it possible to interpret the living space with extreme flexibility. Please contact a Studio Como Design Consultant to explore the possibilities.
- Back and armrest internal frame in tubular steel and steel profiles
- Back and armrest internal frame upholstery in Bayfit® (Bayer®) flexible cold shaped polyurethane foam, polyester fiber, polyester fibre cover
- Seat internal frame in painted tubular steel and steel profiles, multilayered wood panel, shaped polyurethane
- Seat cushion upholstery in shaped polyurethane of different density, sterilized down, polyester fiber cover
- Box style down feather back cushion with polyurethane section (M60C-M50)
- Back cushion with roller (M60CP-M50P)
- Upholstery: down feather + polyurethane section + polyester fibre
- Typology: box style + roller
- Support frame in painted black chrome, pewter painted, bronzed nickel painted, or bright brushed die-cast aluminum and extrusions
- Thermoplastic ferrules
- Fabric or leather cover
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.