Developed as practical tabletop surfaces for conversation areas, Kirk Side Table by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti with either a metal or wood base is easily adapted to a variety of settings.
In the “Wood” version, hearty respect for the cabinetmaker’s tradition is clear in the elegant solid ash base that supports a top with rounded corners and beveled edges. Available in glossy lacquer ebony finish, Black pâte de verre, and Brown Damascus marble.
Each combination of base and tabletop materials evokes a different mood and feel, and the choices are countless.
- Base options
- Metal base, satin-finish Bronze paint, 8 mm thick. Since the satin finish is handcrafted, the table base may exhibit slightly different nuances
- Solid ash wood base, 40 mm thick, with open-pore Moka lacquered finish
- Protective Hytrel® (soft, scratch-proof rubber) glides
- Top finishes
- MDF, 22 mm thick, beveled, Sand or Mud glossy lacquer finish;
- Pâte de verre, 15 mm thick, beveled, available in Black;
- Brushed Brown Damascus marble, 20 mm thick, beveled.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.