Designed by Antonio Citterio for Flexform
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Happy Armchair by Antonio Citterio for Flexform is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In good condition, this model features light fawn Nabuck leather upholstery, Dark Brown 5004 leather cord, and a burnished metal base.
- One (1) available
- Good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Happy Armchair by Antonio Citterio for Flexform features the same aesthetic elegance expressed by the eponymous sofa. Its unique seat back is made up of a metal frame embellished with a sophisticated and entirely hand-woven, open-weave design made with cowhide cord. The soft, goose-down-filled seat and seat back cushions offer striking visual contrast to the understated yet elegant metal structure. The couture tailoring of the upholstery is accented by contrasting color grosgrain piping.
- Metal frame
- Metal seat frame covered in leather hide
- Seat mattress filled with Dacron
- Metal frame backrest with woven leather hide cord
- Down-filled seat cushion with a resilient inner core
- Down-filled backrest cushions
- Removable leather upholstery covers
- Grosgrain piping
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.