Calder Coffee Table by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is a large family of accent tables with several top and base finishes, all of which share the same fine quality. The thin bases, clear-cut geometry, and poetic simplicity are the common threads throughout the range. New to the collection is the Calder “Bronze” Coffee Table, a version with a Bronzed Glossy Satin base finish.
- Metal structure
- Top finishes
- 20 mm MDF, Sand color glossy lacquer finish;
- 20 mm MDF, Sucupira veneer with stained Mink finish;
- MDF, 20 mm, ebony veneer with glossy transparent polyester painted finish;
- 20 mm Bardiglio Nuvolato marble;
- 20 mm Calacatta marble
- Black ribbed rubber protective glide
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.