Beverly ‘14 Armchair
Designed by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Beverly ’14 Armchair by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Bozeman showroom. In excellent condition, this model features upholstery in Thick Leather 300 and Bright Brushed die-cast aluminum legs.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as shown in second image
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Beverly ‘14 Armchair by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia is an extremely elegant armchair that interacts with diverse styles and settings. The treatment and processing of materials are carefully detailed resulting in a light and comfortable design.
- Die-cast aluminum support frame
- Stainless steel tools
- Thermoplastic material ferrules
- Thick leather cover
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Bozeman showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.