Adda Sofa by Antonio Citterio for Flexform features a clean, contemporary style. Its lightweight structure and generously-filled goose-down cushions feature piping that highlights their soft, welcoming shapes. The Adda sofa sits on a metal base covered in leather or fabric. The sofa’s exposed cast-aluminum feet give Adda a graceful, yet absolutely modern, vibe.
The comfortably soft armrest and seat back cushions slip over the base using a simple and effective bayonet coupling system. The cushions are creased with a unique lengthwise stitching detail that produces a slight wrinkle in the surface of the upholstery that, in addition to following the natural fold created when seated, lends a distinctive look to the sofa.
- Metal frame with polyurethane padding covered with protective lining
- Seat cushion in down with foam inner core
- Backrest in polyurethane, fibers, and down with metal inserts
- Armrest in polyurethane and down with metal insert
- Base in satined, chromed, burnished, black chromed, or champagne metal tube
- Throw pillows down-filled, on request with upcharge. (Cushion 52×48 suggested for any unit 100cm deep)
- Feet in satined, chromed, burnished, black chromed, or champagne metal
- Removable fabric or leather upholstery covers
- It is not possible to create double depth (.90cm and .100cm) sectional compositions
- The overall volume of armrests and backs is approximate
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.