The 100 Mini Series Adjustable Pendant Light collection by Omer Arbel for Bocci brings multiple glass artists together to prepare molten glass bubbles that are then smashed together to produce unpredictable interlocking glass forms. These glass forms are sliced with a diamond saw to reveal a freeform matrix, then frosted and lit from within.
- The 100 Mini Series Adjustable Pendant Lights are differentiated by their diminutive canopies.
- The 100.1m has 3 canopy options, visible in the gallery images. Please note, all of the 100.1m options do not attach directly to a junction box and the power supplies must be remote-mounted.
- Lamps (1.5-watt LED) and power supplies included.
- The crisp cut edges of the 100 pendants are fragile and can chip if not handled with care when installing and cleaning.
- Blown glass
- Braided metal coaxial cable
- Electrical components
- White powder-coated or brushed nickel canopy
Bocci is a lighting design and manufacturing company based in Vancouver and Berlin. Founded in 2005 under the creative directorship of Omer Arbel, Bocci represents an approach to lighting that is devoted to the relationship between spaces and objects.