The sophisticated silhouette of Sveva Armchair by Carlo Colombo for Flexform reveals its unmistakable personality while silently telegraphing a welcoming appeal. A shapely shell made of rigid structural polyurethane and then upholstered in saddle hide accommodates the soft, goose-down filled seat and seat back cushions. The cast aluminum swivel base comes in versions with four or five spokes, the latter specifically designed to meet the needs of the contract market.
The Sveva armchair can be paired with its own namesake ottoman. The design of the base also inspired a series of occasional tables in various sizes and in a number of finishes, including sumptuous wood, exquisite lacquer, and luxurious marble. With its sophisticated yet uncomplicated lines, the Sveva armchair is a perfect match with all the sofas in the Flexform collection and is confidently at home in both residential and hospitality interiors.
- Rigid polyurethane frame covered in hide leather
- Down seat cushion with a resilient inner core
- Down backrest cushion with a resilient inner core
- Metal feet with swivel action in satin, chromed, burnished, black-chromed, or champagne finish
- Down-filled headrest cushion on request with upcharge
- Removable fabric or leather covers
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.