Guscioalto Armchair by Antonio Citterio for Flexform is an especially comfortable, high-backed wing chair (bergère) known for its couture tailoring. The structure is an enveloping shell made of structural polyurethane foam, while the seat cushion is in goose down with a core insert in crushproof material.
The Guscioalto armchairs come with a lightweight, uncluttered swivel or non-swivel base with metal legs in satin, chrome, burnished, black chrome, or champagne finish. They also come in a version with a wood base and legs in solid Canaletto walnut or ash, available in a number of shades.
- Frame in rigid polyurethane and foam polyurethane
- Seat cushions filled with down and a resilient inner core
- Down-filled throw pillows, on request with upcharge
- Legs available in Canaletto walnut, ash in various colors, or metal in a number of finishes
- Down-filled headrest cushion with metal counterweight in satined, chromed, burnished, black chromed, or champagne finish, on request with upcharge
- Non-removable fabric or leather upholstery
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.