The Alison Armchair, designed by Carlo Colombo for Flexform, draws upon Scandinavian design tradition, reinterpreting it through a completely contemporary lens. The sinuously curved structure is made of solid wood and the seat is generously padded. The saddle hide seat back provides optimal support.
The combinations of materials and colors can be as endless as they are unique by marrying the structure in solid Canaletto walnut or solid ash (with multiple stain finish options) with the seat back in saddle hide, available in nine colors, and the padded seat in any of the exclusive fabrics and leathers from the Flexform collection.
Thanks to its scaled-down proportions and timeless charm, Alison Armchair is supremely at home in any setting.
- Frame finish available in:
- Canaletto walnut, Canaletto Walnut Extra, or Canaletto walnut stained coffee
- Ashwood stained teak, stained ebony, stained wenge, stained cherry, stained walnut, stained coffee, or stained brown
- Hide leather band in Russian Red (5008), White (5007), Olive (5006), Black (5005), Dark Brown (5004), Dark Brown Extra (5013), Grey (5003), Sand (5001), or Tobacco (5015)
- Seat in wood with polyurethane foam padding covered with protective fabric lining
- Backrest cushion down-filled (on request with upcharge)
- Feet in satined, chromed, burnished, black chromed, or champagne metal
- Removable fabric or leather covers
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.